Face Mask off prior to entering our store, once inside, mask on!
Social distancing is also being observed.
We are asking clients to plan their visit here in advance. We are limiting time
in the store for the protection of our customers and employees.
You can lock in pricing ahead of time to help make a speedy same day transaction.
Call ahead to set an appointment time or to place an order.
For trades: Until you get a confirmation
number (5 digit code) you are not locked in.
Orders need to be paid in full.
Delivery times are subject to availablitity.
We reserve the right to limit quantities of buys and sells,
mostly dependent on availability of products.
Call or email us for additional details
Updated April 7th 2021
Free shipping and handling for Gold orders above 10 ounces and silver orders above 499 ounces within the continental United States.
Read below for all details
Thanks for learning more about our ordering policies and visiting our website. Reading our policy page below will help expedite the ordering process and enhance your ordering process. The great majority of your questions will be answered here. Our walk-in and phone ordering hours are Monday through Friday 9AM to 4PM, most Saturdays 10AM to 2PM except Holiday weekends. No appointment necessary, but call ahead to confirm we are open.
1. To place a buy or sell order call us toll free at 503-567-3443. Tell us how many and the type of coins you are interested in buying or selling. We need your name, address and phone number to complete your order. Prices are locked in & confirmed once you have received a confirmation number. It is VERY IMPORTANT to put the confirmation number on the memo line of your check. Failure to do so, can cause your order to be delayed. We reserve the right to have first time buyers wire transfer, direct deposit or overnight funds. All calls will be recorded for quality and legal purposes. We also can email your confirmation and request you reply to our email to verify we have the correct mailing address, etc.
2. Once you place an order and receive a confirmation number you have entered into a legally binding contract. You are required to mail/postmark your check on the day of your order. There are no changes or cancellations once a confirmation number has been issued. We reserve the right to have all checks sent certified mail. We also reserve the right to request a wire transfer placed the same day as your order. Some clients prefer to make direct deposits into our Bank of America account. We record all calls for the purpose of playing to a small claims court judge if payment is not sent as agreed upon.
3. We accept payment in the form of personal checks, cashier checks & money orders. We accept wire transfers for orders. We do not accept credit or debit cards at his time, checks by phone or fax or any other form of payment. First time customers will need to send us a cashier check or wire transfer unless other arrangements have been made. We are flexible, so please let us know if you have special circumstances.
6. Selling to us? Orders must be postmarked within 24 hours. Once given a confirmation number please call back with the registered tracking number of your package.
7. If you fail to fill out your check properly by entering the wrong dollar amount or omitting your signature, we reserve the right to cancel your order or request a new check sent next day at our discretion.
8. Postage & Shipping fees via United States Postal Service registered mail with insurance:
Quotes below do not reflect special offers or arrangements made at the time of confirmation.
Gold & Platinum - Orders under 10 ounces will have $25 shipping and handling fee, with the continental United States
10 plus ounces of gold ships for free with the continental U.S.!
Silver - Orders under 500 ounces will have a $45 shipping and handling fee, except Hawaii
500 plus ounces of silver ships for free within the continental U.S.
Other important info:
Our sell price is your cost for the coins. Our buy price is what we pay you for your coins.
There is currently no sales Tax in Oregon.
Payments must be postmarked the same day of trade confirmation.
Thank-you for taking the time to read this page, we appreciate your business.